Mantras Numerological Analysis PART 2
Let us see how numerologically the mantras are going to capture positive energies. There is a slight difference between Mantra and Sloka. Mantras have words and letters /beejaksharas and A word with out vowel will not be considered as a letter in Mantra. That means for example, the word Namah, it is one word but two letters NA & MAH
In analysising any Mantra, three factors to be considered.
- No of Words in Mantra ( it represents Source where energies will be drawn)
- No of letters in Mantra( it represents Destination-areas of life where these energies are being utilized )
- Devatha Sthana ( House where the Mantra Diety or God is sitting and doing the diversion of energy from one house to another
OM SRI MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAH
This is a mantra associated with Lord Ganesha to overcome obstacles and for fulfillment of our aims/actions
- No of Words = 4 (Source)
- No of Letters= OM SRI MA HA GA NA PA TA YE NA MAH= 11 letters ( Destination)
- Devasthanam =B+(B-A) =11+(11-4)=6 th house (Obstacles)
6th house in a horoscope is about obstacles so Ganesha sitting in 6th house will be working to overcome obstacles and for the achievement and fulfilment of desires (11th house gains and fulfilment of our wishes)
BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHIM
- No of Words =3 ( Source)
- No of Letters = BIS MIL LA HIR RAH MA NIR RA HIM=9 letters ( Destination)
- Devasthanam =B+(B-A) =9+(9-3)= 15=15-12=3
Any figure above 12 has to deducted from 12 as rashis are not more than 12 which please note.
Energies of 3rd house are taken and diverted to 9th house of dharm and all this is done by the God of this Mantra sitting in 3rd house.
This article is Dedicated to my beloved parents Late R Uthamakumar Shenoi and Ms Premila who have made me what I am today.
Disclaimer: All information and results stated in this website are for information purposes only. The information is not specific medical advice for any individual. The content of this website should not substitute medical advice from a health professional. If you have a health problem, speak to your doctor or a health professional immediately about your condition.