THE SUN AND THE MAGNIFICIENT MAGNESIUM.
Sun rules zodiac sign Leo which rules heart and Mineral Magnesium. Magnesium is “ Heart Mineral”
If you wake up one morning and say “ I am not taking any supplement in my life” , don’t toss your magnesium. It is the most important mineral that your body badly needs. With out Magnesium, death is inevitable.Two out of every Three people you meet suffer from Magnesium deficiency. People experience Magnesium deficiency symptoms but blame those symptoms of other causes.
The truly sad thing? Most don’t even know it.
It is difficult to measure Magnesium levels in your body. Blood sugar or cholesterol levels are easy to measure as they are found in the liquid component of blood ( serum). But 99 percent of your Magnesium is in soft tissue and bone as opposed to blood which is easier to test.
Also Magnesium is an essential mineral. It is referred to as essential because our body needs them to function correctly and we must get them from the diet;the body cannot make them on its own. The importance of Magnesium is weighty indeed. With out Magnesium death is inevitable.
Magnesium is important in more than 300 chemical reactions that keep the body working properly.
You must have this macro mineral for optimal health. A link between Magnesium, Diabetes and Hypertension seems established beyond a reasonable doubt. Most people are deficient-Are you? Get more of it in Bananas, Nuts, Potatoes and avoid heart disease ,migraines and fatigue.
• Most of the Magnesium in the body is found in the bones and inside the cells.Only a tiny amount of magnesium is normally present in the blood.
• Magnesium is important in activating the enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids.
• It regulates acid/alkaline balance in the body and promotes absorption of other minerals like calcium, phosphorous, sodium and potassium.
• It enables one to ultilize the Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and Vitamin E
• It is important for the proper functioning of nerves and muscles, especially heart muscle.
• The need for magnesium is increased when blood cholesterol levels are high and when consumption of protein is high.
• Magnesium is important in maintaining electrical energy in the body. It is vital in preventing heart attacks and coronary thrombosis.
• Magnesium , rather than calcium , forms the kind of hard tooth enamel that resists decay. No matter how much calcium is ingested, only a soft enamel will be found unless magnesium is present.
• Magnesium also helps protect from an accumulation of calcium deposits in the urinary tract by making the calcium and phosphorous soluble in the urine, preventing them from turning in to stones.
• Since magnesium is very alkaline, it has been used as an antacid in place of antacid compounds.
An inadequate supply of Magnesium may result in the formation of clots in the heart and brain and may contribute to calcium deposits in the kidneys , blood vessels and heart.
One of the first step in treating Magnesium deficiencies , among children especially , is to eliminate milk from the diet.Milk contain high amount of Calciferol, a synthetic Vitamin D that binds with Magnesium and carries it out of the body.
Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms –
• Behaviour Problems
• Chronic fatigue.
• Muscle twitches.
• Cramps and spasms
• Hair loss.
• Morning sickness.
• Cold hands and feet.
• P.M.S ( Premenstrual syndrome )
• High Blood Pressure.
MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY CAUSE :
Now vegetables are grown in soil treated with synthetic fertilizers, so nutrients aren’t there in the soil so they aren’t in our food. Earlier people used to drink water from rivers, lakes which are rich in minerals content. Now people use bottled Water. Unfortunately modern water treatment methods also deplete drinking water of desirable minerals like calcium and Magnesium.
Diets high in protein, calcium and vitamin D will increase the need for magnesium.
If you eat too much calcium, you actually hinder your absorption of magnesium.
BEST SOURCE OF MAGNESIUM:
Ofcourse the best way to get more magnesium is to eat food rich in the mineral. Foods that are high in fiber are generally high in Magnesium. 20 Magnesium Rich foods :
1. Brazil Nuts
2. Rice Bran
5. Spinach.( or leafy green vegetables)**********
6. Pumpkin Seeds.
8. Sunflower seeds
9. Dark chocolate.
11. Whole Wheat Bread.
12. Brown rice
13. Oat meal
14. Wheat Bran.
17. Water with a high mineral content or Hard water.
18. Leafy Green vegetables.
Are you among 85 person of menstruating women who get premenstrual syndrome(P.M.S) in addition to Magnesium deficiency? Then here is good news: You can fight back with Spinach. It contains Magnesium which boost serotonin levels which regulates your mood and anxiety. It contains Vitamin E which reduces breast tenderness and cramps by regulating the amount of prostaglandins released by your body.It contains calcium which prevent menstrual anemia.
Magnesium is more easily absorbed through the skin ( transdermal absorption) than it is internally. So you may take bath with EPSOM SALT. First, I should clarify: Espom Salt is not actually salt, but a naturally occurring mineral compound of Magnesium Sufate .Bath in hot water to which Epsom salt have been added can help absorbtion of magnesium..
Chant Beeja mantra of Sun “Om Hraam Hreem Hraum Sah Suryay Namah:” as Sun represent Magnesium
from the desk of
U.Umeshkumar .BMAS, ,PGA( Bangkok),N.D/N.M.D
(Jyothis Visharad, Jyothis Bhooshanam, )
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Efax : 91 8066885424
This article is Dedicated to my beloved parents Late R Uthamakumar Shenoi and Ms Premila who have made me what I am today.
Disclaimer: All information and results stated in this website are for information purposes only. The information is not specific medical advice for any individual. The content of this website should not substitute medical advice from a health professional. If you have a health problem, speak to your doctor or a health professional immediately about your condition.
“To provide my clients with the specialization and attention they deserve,I have focused my practice area to Marketing, Astrology, & Blogging”
You can contact me on emails : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Chat :WhatsApp : wa.link/umeshkumar
Chat :Skype/Telegram/Instagram/WhatsApp/Messenger : umeshkumar.space/messageme
Meet me on Zoom : umeshkumar.space/meet-me-on-zoom
My Digital Business Card : umeshkumar.space/digital-business-card