ASTROLOGY AND PMS
Premenstrual Syndrome ( PMS) is a group of symptoms linked to the menstrual cycle. PMS symptoms starts 1 to 2 weeks before your period. The symptoms go away after you start bleeding. Your hormones becomes unbalanced, estrogen level increases and progesterone level decreases.
PMS often includes following physical and emotional symptoms : Acne, Tender and lumpy breasts, swollen ankles, trouble sleeping, headache,stomach upset, no sex drive, food carving, weight gain, feeling tired, tension, frequent crying ,depression etc.
For some women, PMS will be very severe, and sever PMS is called Premenstrual dysphoric disorder ( PMDD). Such women can have severe sadness or even thoughts of suicide.
Whenever the Moon is afflicted by Saturn or Rahu in a woman’s chart, she is likely to have PMS symptoms. It is an established fact of astrology that the Moon governs the uterus, ovaries, external genitalia. And as well as know that the Moon governs Mind and emotions also. Affliction to the Moon in the Natal chart will give rise to tensions and PMS . PMS is also known as PMT ( Premenstrual Tension).
A brain Chemical called ‘Serotonin” play important role in PMS or PMDD.
Serotonin contributes to feelings of happiness and regulates Mood.
Women with low levels of Serotonin are more sensitive to PMS.
PMS Symptoms Relief Foods:
1) Chocolate : Chocolate can cause your brain to produce serotonin which improves your mood and reduces anxiety. Chocolate also contain magnesium which relieves stress and reduce water retention.
2) Sweet Potatoes : Sweet Potatoes can cause your brain to produce serotonin which improves your mood and reduces anxiety.
3) Brown Rice : Brown rice also boosts your serotonin levels which improves your mood and reduces anxiety. Brown rice also contains Magnesium which reduces stress and relieves cramps.
4) Beans : It contains Magnesium which reduces fluid retention and reduces stress levels in female.
5) Flaxseed : It contains Omega 3 fatty acids which boost serotonin levels and regulates your mood and also phytoestrogens which balance your hormone levels. It also contains Magnesium which reduces stress levels and water retention.
6) Salmon : It contains Omega 3 fatty acids which boosts serotonin levels and regulates your mood. It also containes Calcium and Vitamin D which relieve PMS symptoms.
7) Spinach : It contains Magnesium which boost serotonin levels and regulates your mood and anxiety. It contains Vitamin E which reduces breast tenderness and cramps by regulating the amount of prostaglandins released by your body.It also contains Iron which prevents menstrual anemia.
8) Edamane: It contains iron which prevents menstrual anemia. It contains phytoestrogen which helps to rebalance hormone levels during menstruation. Contains Calicum and Vitamin D which may prevent PMS.
from the desk of
U.Umeshkumar .BMAS, ,PGA( Bangkok),N.D/N.M.D
(Jyothis Visharad, Jyothis Bhooshanam, )
Email : email@example.com
Efax : 91 8066885424
This article is Dedicated to my beloved parents Late R Uthamakumar Shenoi and Ms Premila who have made me what I am today.
Disclaimer: All information and results stated in this website are for information purposes only. The information is not specific medical advice for any individual. The content of this website should not substitute medical advice from a health professional. If you have a health problem, speak to your doctor or a health professional immediately about your condition.
My name is UMESHKUMAR U and I ‘m the writer behind this blog- a place where you can find the best creative tips and resources for Wisdom, Astrology, Marketing and Health.
I ‘m sharing with you everything that I’ve learned to provide you with the specialization and attention you deserve.
Aum Peace Amen
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : wa.link/umeshkumar
Message Me :Skype/Telegram/Instagram/WhatsApp/Messenger : umeshkumar.space/messageme