Mantras Numerological Analysis PART 1
Let us see how numerologically the mantras are going to capture positive energies. There is a slight difference between Mantra and Sloka. Mantras have words and letters /beejaksharas and A word with out vowel will not be considered as a letter in Mantra. That means for example, the word Namah, it is one word but two letters NA & MAH
In analysising any Mantra, three factors to be considered.
- No of Words in Mantra ( it represents Source where energies will be drawn)
- No of letters in Mantra( it represents Destination-areas of life where these energies are being utilized )
- Devatha Sthana ( House where the Mantra Diety or God is sitting and doing the diversion of energy from one house to another)
Mantras Need not to be in Sanskrit. For example NAMASHIVAYA and ALLAHOAKBAR is same . Only the Diety sitting in devasthanam is different
- No of Words = 1 (Source)
- No of Letters= AL LA HO AK BAR = 5 letters ( Destination)
- Devasthanam =B+(B-A) =5+(5-1)=9 th house ( Dharma Sthanam)
- No of Words =1 ( Source)
- No of Letters = NA MA SHI VA YA =5 letters ( Destination)
- Devasthanam =B+(B-A) =5+(5-1)=9th house ( Dharma Sthanam)
It is clear both the above mantras are 1:5:9 Mantra
In Both the mantras the respective deities are sitting in same house ( 9th house of dharma) and guiding you as a teacher what ever is within you to manifest. Both mantras are thus boosting the luck of the native who recites this mantra.
This article is Dedicated to my beloved parents Late R Uthamakumar Shenoi and Ms Premila who have made me what I am today.
Disclaimer: All information and results stated in this website are for information purposes only. The information is not specific medical advice for any individual. The content of this website should not substitute medical advice from a health professional. If you have a health problem, speak to your doctor or a health professional immediately about your condition.
— I hope you are well and I hope this blog updates are of service to you—
“To provide my clients with the specialization and attention they deserve,I have focused my practice area to Marketing, Astrology, & Blogging”
You can contact me on emails : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat :WhatsApp : wa.link/umeshkumar
Chat :Skype/Telegram/Instagram/WhatsApp/Messenger : umeshkumar.space/messageme
Meet me on Zoom : umeshkumar.space/meet-me-on-zoom
My Digital Business Card : umeshkumar.space/digital-business-card